Cake Maternity Details
The Chantilly Nursing Bralette by Cake Maternity is a wire-free chic little lace number proves you don’t have to give up style for comfort when pregnant or breastfeeding. The perfect pick for any occasion where style and ease is a must, from day dot right through to postpartum and beyond.
Our model wears size Small Chantilly Nursing Bralette (DD-F Cup Size). She wears a bra size 10E (32E UK). She is 173cm tall, with 77cm (30 inch) around her ribcage, 95cm (37inch) bust and 97cm (38inch) hips.
– Wire-free support
– Stunning stretch French inspired lace galloon
– Feminine plunge lace neckline with decorative lace under-band
– Easy-feed drop down cups with nursing clips
– Side sling offering additional shape and support
– Stretch in cup to allow for growth in both band and cup size
– 6 adjustable hook & eye options to accomodate ribcage expansion.
– Lace edged back design with j-hook option
– Crochet knitted straps
81% Nylon, 16% Elastane, 3% Viscose
Available in two cup size options: B — D and DD — F Cup with easy sizing available in S, M, L, XL – See size chart
Cold hand wash only. Do not tumble dry, dry in shade where possible.
Do not iron, wash dark colours separately and do not bleach.
SIZE GUIDE: (B-D)
– S fits bra sizes: 10B, 10C, 10D
– M fits bra sizes: 12B, 12C, 12D
– L fits bra sizes: 14B, 14C, 14D
– XL fits bra sizes: 16B, 16C, 16D
SIZE GUIDE: (DD-F)
– S fits bra sizes: 10DD, 10E, 10F
– M fits bra sizes: 12DD, 12E, 12F
– L fits bra sizes: 14DD, 14E, 14F
– XL fits bra sizes: 16DD, 16E, 16F
This item is part of our Considered Edit
Certified free of harmful chemicals through Oeko-Tex 100 Standard Certification or bluesign®
Read about our Considered Edit
Product made in a location, or using a process, that is associated with a lower environmental impact than other alternatives
There are no reviews yet.